Registration for the 14th Annual Garrett Wonders Bike Ride
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Course and Ride
The Bike Ride begins and ends at Trumbull Memorial Hospital – Medical Professional Building 1353 East Market st. Warren, Ohio 44483. Riders will use the parking lot off of Laird Ave. behind the Medical Professional Building 1353 East Market St. Warren, OH 44483. This is on the north side of East Market St.
The Ride will start and end on The Garrett Wonders Bike Trail in Warren, Ohio!
- Participants will enjoy fully supported 20, 30, 40 and 50 mile ride through the Garrett Wonders Bike Trail, Trumbull County Greenway Bike Paths and adjoining roads. There is also a special Kids and Young Family Ride on the Garrett Wonders Bike Trail that starts anytime before 2PM!
- Complimentary refreshment and cookie stops are available along the routes.
- Registration opens at 9:00 AM. and Closes at 11AM for 30, 40, and 50 Mile rides and closes at 2PM for 20 Mile and Kids ride.
- Door prizes, raffles, and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
NO REFUNDS!! EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!
- T-shirts will be issued day of the ride. You may purchase extra T-shirts of $12.00 each.
- Each rider MUST wear a helmet. Use of protective eyewear and other safety gear is strongly recommended.
- Bicycles should be safe and suitable for the Ride.
FOR MORE INFO:
Jay and Shelley Wonders @ 330-398-2818
Jesse and Jen Wonders @ 330-647-4343